Odoland Camping Stove with Grill Gate and Storage Bag, Portable Foldable Stainless Steel Wood Burning Stove for Camping, Hiking, Backpack, Picnic and BBQ
Choose your country: (Buy at Amazon)
Designed for backpackers and campers alike, this stove is one of the most convenient options you’ll ever come across. It’s fairly lightweight, compact, and portable. And it’s sizeable enough to cook a full-sized meal for a solo camper.
5 Bullet Points
- FOLDABLE SMALL SIZE WITH POUCH AND GRILL GATE – Easily collapsible into a compact size (8″ x 6″ x 1”) and packed in the carrying pouch for convenient storage. Light weight at only 2 pounds. Bonus 1 grill gate, it makes outdoor campfire BBQ more easier.
- MULTIPUL USAGE – This upgraded wood camping stove can be worked as wood burning stove, BBQ grill and wind baffles. What’s more, it supports various cooking methods, as wood burning, charcoal burning, butane stove supporting and alcohol stove supporting, etc.
- STURDY STAINLESS STEEL – Crafted with high quality stainless steel and owned pot support system, the stove creates a stable cooking platform and distributes hear evenly. This portable camping stove will steadily burn bright, whatever heavy weight or high heat comes its way.
- HIGH THERMAL EFFICIENCY – Pocket bellows and air vents for good ventilation and efficient burning. The secondary combustion keeps camping wood stove burning continued for 20mins with dry firewood and wood chips.
- STABLE AND SAFE – Grid backing plate creates a stable cooking platform, the cuboid design makes the product more stable and provides a reliable support for the kitchen utensils.
- It’s made of high quality, rugged stainless steel, a material frequently appraised for its strength, corrosion resistance, and durability.
- Designed to fold like a book, this stove can collapse down to 10 x 7 x 5 inches, making it a good option for outdoor enthusiasts who love to pack small for all their backpacking and camping trips.
- It weighs 1.5 pounds, both when folded down and when set up for use. It’s still easy to bring with you to a camping site.
- No limit to what you can use to set up a fire. It works well with solid fuel tablets, charcoal, wood, leaves, twigs, gas, and spirit burners.
- With this camping stove, you can boil water and beverages, do some BBQs in the campsite, and cook a variety of foods
How to set it up?
- Step 1: Place the main body where you’d like to light a fire.
- Step 2: Insert the ash plate in the main body.
- Step 3: Fix the coal grill on top.
- Step 4: Put the pot stand in place.
- Step 5: Light up the fire, and then get down to the fun part.
- 1 x Wood Burning Stove
- 1 x Grill Gate
- 1 x Carry Pouch